Thursday, November 16, 2017

Review for Sanitary Ware Bath and Kitchen Faucet
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MRBLEES



I was really suprised at the quality of this faucet. It is nicer than the name brands found at the hime improvement stores and at a much better price. I expected plastic or cheap metal at the most. This is made of nice, heavy metal and no plastic at all! The faucet comes with all of the tubing and hardware for easy installation. Alot of other companys make you buy the extra fittings and things. This is a complete set. The faucet is a nice matte black finish and looks like cast iron. I noticed that there were other choices of colors, but I like the antique look if the onecthat I ordered. This has the sprayer that pulls out of the water spigot. I really like the convenience of the sprayer being built in because it saves space and and is easy to access. I am really overly pleased with this product. The price is excellent and the customer service is outstanding! This would be my pick over any of the other faucets, even the highend name brand ones! This faucet gives you the same quality for way less and I am not really the type that likes to pay alot more for a big name. You cannot go wrong with this product! 

No comments:

Post a Comment