Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Review for XCar Solar Shield Car Cover


Review for XCAR Solar Shield

The XCar car cover is extremely nice! It is very durable and made of a strong almost silky soft, yet strong material. The material is breathable and that keeps mildew from forming between your car and the cover. I find that to be extremely important when purchasing a car cover.  As you can see in my picture, the car cover comes down completely over my mid sized car. That means that the wheels are covered as well as the rest of the car. It comes with straps to secure it and keep the wind from blowing it off. My main concerns with a car cover are durability, ability to let air circulate in order to keep mold and mildew from forming, material that will not damage my vehicle, a great fit and definately a car cover that stays in place. I really do not want to reapply a cover over and over again. I am very impressed with the XCar car cover. It definately meets all of my criteria. I cannot say anything more, except it is an awesome car cover and the price is great! The customer service is exceptional and I am well pleased. This model fits a medium sized car, but the company makes a larger one and a smaller one to fit your needs. I would purchase this item again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment