Saturday, November 11, 2017

Review for Fitnate LED Neon Business Open Sign

This sign is beautiful! The lights are so bright that I cannot look directly at it! It has a dark black background and a fairly long cord. The lights are LED and do not get hot. I like that feature because there is less worry of a fire starting than with a traditional sign. I stated that the sign is beautiful earlier in my review and I realize that the word does not seem to fit for an "open" sign, however, in this case it really is true! The lights are so vibrant and the colors so sharp and eye catching that it really makes you feel almost mesmerized! I had to quit looking at it up close because it hurt my eyes! I am posting pictures of the sign that are up close and you will see that my camera could barely capture the picture. It looks fuzzy and out of focus! I had to stand farther back to get the camera to take a good picture. This sign is awesome and a real eye catcher! I highly recommend this sign for your business and if the company makes others, for different uses, with the same lights and quality, I would recommend them too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment